Below is the entertainment schedule for Disney Springs the week of July 28th to Aug 3rd. It doesn’t include entertainment inside restaurants like Raglan Road and Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ but many of the restaurants do offer live entertainment as well so do check them out. Artists marked with * denotes our personal favorites so if you’re tight on time, we highly recommend these performers.
- The DescenDance Party is going on at Marketplace Stage every night through August 11th from 7:30pm-10:30pm with DJs rockin the house each night.
- Sunday & Monday: DJ Steve
- Tuesday: DJ Greg
- Wednesday & Friday: DJ Katie
- Thursday & Saturday: DJ Brandon
- Live Music at Dockside Margaritas: 12:30pm-5:15pm, 5:30pm-10:15pm
- Sunday: Gerardo Manrique*, Pat Frost
- Monday: Matt Shenk, Mitch Corbin
- Tuesday: Bryan Malpass*, Mitch Corbin
- Wednesday & Thursday: Phil Bonnano*, Mitch Corbin
- Friday: Matt Shenk, Phil Bonnano*
- Saturday: Pat Frost, Gerardo Manrique*
- Fountain Stage: near Earl of Sandwich 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Wednesday: O-Town Throw Down
- Live Music at Waterview Park between The Boathouse and The Hangar Bar.
- Sunday & Wednesday 6:30pm-10:15pm: Nicholas Marks*
- Monday & Tuesday 6:30pm-10:15pm: La Calle*
- Thursday & Friday 6:15pm-10:00pm: Nicholas Marks*
- Saturday 6:30pm-10:00pm: Drey-C
- Thursday 10:00pm-1:00am: Late Night DJ Dance Party – DJ Scott
- Friday & Saturday 10:00pm-1:00am: Late Night DJ Dance Party – DJ Mike
- Live Music at the Lime Node (near the Lime Garage exit): 7:00pm-10:45pm
- Sunday-Tuesday: Don Black*
- Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: Nova Era
- Thursday: Strolling Harpist Deanna Carolina*
- Roaming Performers:
- Sunday & Thursday-Saturday 6:00pm-9:45pm Keep your eye out for the strolling piano and magic with Meraux while your in Town Center.
- Live Music at Sunshine Highline under the old railway near STARBUCKS West Side:
- Wednesday 7:15pm-11:00pm: Nik & Reema
- Live Music at Exposition Park near Food Trucks:
- Sunday, Thursday & Friday 7:15pm-10:45pm: Drey-C
- Monday & Tuesday 7:15pm-11:00pm: Acoustic Edge*
- Saturday 7:15pm-10:50pm: Free Daps
- Live Music at the Orange Node by the AMC fountain on the Planet Hollywood side: 7:00pm-10:45pm
- Sunday-Wednesday: Haze Over Hollywood*
- Thursday-Saturday: Bryan Malpass & Billy Jones*
The eclectic life of Samantha Lucas reaches into the worlds of erotic romance, Disney, and spirituality. Her need for adventure and determination to follow her truth has led her into many different areas of life and introduced her to a wide variety of people and she’s learned from all of them.