Below is the entertainment schedule for Disney Springs the week of Aug 18th to the 24th. It doesn’t include entertainment inside restaurants like Raglan Road and Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ but many of the restaurants do offer live entertainment as well so do check them out. Artists marked with * denotes our personal favorites so if you’re tight on time, we highly recommend these performers.
A note on seating, you will find seating to watch the entertainment at the Marketplace Stage, Waterview Park, and Exposition Park. Although seating at Expo park is quite limited. All other venues are standing only. Please don’t worry about crowding the performers at standing venues, they prefer it when y’all stand in close because if the crowds get too backed up, Disney makes them stop playing so they can clear the pathways. So move in!
Samantha’s latest fiction series, Rockin the Springs, is available now on Amazon in print and digital download. Using the life we lead within the Disney bubble as the backdrop and inspiration, she’s woven through that the stories of four friends navigating their way through real life, real relationships, and the real friendships they count on when life at Disney isn’t all fantasy. Grab your copy today at the link below.
Marketplace: Live Music at Marketplace Stage from 7:30pm-11:15pm
This is a really great week for the big stage, there’s not a day that doesn’t have stellar performances so if you’re out there, stop by!
- Sunday: Haze Over Hollywood*
- Monday & Tuesday: Acoustic Edge*
- Wednesday-Saturday: Nicholas Marks*
Live Music at Dockside Margaritas from 12:30pm-5:15pm & 5:30pm-10:15pm
- Sunday: Pat Frost, Calling Crystal
- Monday: Calling Crystal, Mitch Corbin
- Tuesday: Bryan Malpass*, Mitch Corbin
- Wednesday & Thursday: Phil Bonnano*, Mitch Corbin
- Friday: Matt Shenk, Phil Bonnano
- Saturday: Gerardo Manrique*, Pat Frost
The Landing: Live Music at Waterview Park between the Boathouse and the Hangar Bar from 6:30pm-10:00pm
- Sunday & Thursday-Saturday: Drey-C
- Monday & Tuesday: La Calle*
- Wednesday: Kalinka Trio
Late Night DJ Dance Party Thursday & Saturday 10:00pm-1:00am
Town Center: Live Music at the Lime Node which is by the Lime Garage under the overhang at the Under Armor store from 7:00pm-10:45pm
- Sunday-Tuesday: Don Black*
- Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: Nova Era
- Thursday: Strolling Harpist Deanna Carolina*
- Sunday & Thursday-Saturday 6:00pm-9:45pm: Strolling Piano
- Tuesday 7:30pm-11:00pm: Light Dreams
- Live Magic at Arts Fountain by Amorette’s.
- Monday-Friday 7:00pm-10:30pm: Meraux
- House of Blues
- The Front Porch Bar Musicians:
- Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm American Fools
- Monday 5:00pm-10:00pm: Dave Schweizer
- Tuesday 5:00pm-10:00pm: Matt Shenk
- Wednesday 5:00pm-10:00pm: Ed Wright
- Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm: Jeff Howell
- Friday 4:00pm-8:00pm: John Lee Wyatt; 8:30pm-12:30am: Adam Duss
- Saturday 4:00pm-8:00pm: Layla Brisbois; 8:30pm-1:00am: Steve Hogie
- Restaurant & Bar:
- Sunday 6:00pm-10:00pm: Paul Smith
- Thursday 6:00pm-10:00pm: Steve Hogie
- Friday 8:00pm-12:00am: Steve Hogie
- Saturday 8:00pm-12:00am: Laine Breeden
- The Front Porch Bar Musicians:
Live Music at Exposition Park near Food Trucks from 7:15pm-11:00pm
- Sunday & Wednesday: Eric Lagi
- Monday: Nik & Reema this will be their last performance at Disney Springs.
- Tuesday: Midnight Radio
- Thursday: Kalinka Trio
- Friday: Kalinka Solo
- Saturday: Free Daps
Live Music at the Orange Node which is by the AMC fountain facing Planet Hollywood from 7:00pm-10:45pm
- Sunday: Delta Sky Trio
- Monday-Wednesday: Haze Over Hollywood*
- Thursday-Saturday: Bryan Malpass & Billy Jones*
The eclectic life of Samantha Lucas reaches into the worlds of erotic romance, Disney, and spirituality. Her need for adventure and determination to follow her truth has led her into many different areas of life and introduced her to a wide variety of people and she’s learned from all of them.