Extra note, with hurricane Dorian still unsure what it’s doing, all schedules are subject to change. As far as I know as of this posting, the Hooley at Raglan Road is going on as scheduled, the Gospel Brunch this Sunday at House of Blues is canceled, and the Great Gatsby Evening at the Edison has been rescheduled for the 19th. Just stay flexible and stay safe!
And now on with our regular report.
Below is the entertainment schedule for Disney Springs the week of Sep 1st to the 7th. It doesn’t include entertainment inside restaurants like Raglan Road and Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ but many of the restaurants do offer live entertainment as well so do check them out. Artists marked with * denotes our personal favorites so if you’re tight on time, we highly recommend these performers.
A note on seating, you will find seating to watch the entertainment at the Marketplace Stage, Waterview Park, and Exposition Park. Although seating at Expo park is quite limited. All other venues are standing only. Please don’t worry about crowding the performers at standing venues, they prefer it when y’all stand in close because if the crowds get too backed up, Disney makes them stop playing so they can clear the pathways. So move in!
- Live Music at Marketplace Stage: 7:30pm-11:15pm
- Sunday & Wednesday-Saturday: Nicholas Marks*
- Monday & Tuesday: Acoustic Edge*
- Live Music at Dockside Margaritas: 12:30pm-5:15pm, 5:30pm-10:15pm
- Sunday: Gerardo Manrique, Pat Frost
- Monday: Matt Shenk, Mitch Corbin
- Tuesday: Bryan Malpass, Mitch Corbin
- Wednesday & Thursday: Phil Bonnano, Mitch Corbin
- Friday: Matt Shenk, Phil Bonnano
- Saturday: Calling Crystal, Gerardo Manrique
- Live Music at Waterview Park near The BOATHOUSE:
- Sunday & Wednesday-Friday 6:30pm-10:00pm: Drey-C
- Monday & Tuesday 6:30pm-10:15pm: La Calle*
- Saturday 6:15pm-10:00pm: Moon Square Mars – new band on the schedule! I can’t wait to check them out.
- Thursday 10:00pm-1:00am: Late Night DJ Dance Party – DJ Scott
- Friday & Saturday 10:00pm-1:00am: Late Night DJ Dance Party – DJ Mike
- Live Music at the Lime Node is beside the Lime Garage exit beside the Under Armor store from 7:00pm-10:45pm
- Sunday-Tuesday: Don Black*
- Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: Nova Era
- Thursday: Strolling Harpist Deanna Carolina*
- Roaming Performers:
- Sunday & Thursday-Saturday 6:00pm-9:45pm: Strolling Piano
- Live Entertainment at Arts Fountain in front of Amorette’s.
- Monday-Friday 7:00pm-10:30pm: the magic of Meraux
- House of Blues
- The Front Porch Bar Musicians:
- Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm American Fools
- Monday 5:00pm-10:00pm: Dave Schweizer
- Tuesday 5:00pm-10:00pm: Matt Shenk
- Wednesday 5:00pm-10:00pm: Ed Wright
- Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm: Jeff Howell
- Friday 4:00pm-8:00pm: Haze Over Hollywood*; 8:30pm-12:30am: Adam Duss
- Saturday 4:00pm-8:00pm: Mike Lynch; 8:30pm-1:00am: Steve Hogie
- Restaurant & Bar:
- Sunday 6:00pm-10:00pm: Steve Hogie
- Thursday 6:00pm-10:00pm: John Lee Wyatt
- Friday 8:00pm-12:00am: Steve Hogie
- Saturday 8:00pm-12:00am: Jeff Howell
- The Front Porch Bar Musicians:
- Live Entertainment at Sunshine Highline near STARBUCKS West Side:
- Monday 7:15pm-11:00pm: Moon Square Mars
- Wednesday 6:00pm-9:30pm: O-Town Throw Down
- Live Music at Exposition Park near Food Trucks: 7:15pm-11:00pm(10:45pm Thu; 10:50pm Sat)
- Sunday: Moon Square Mars
- Monday: no show
- Tuesday & Friday: Midnight Radio
- Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday: Eric Lagi
- Live Music at the Orange Node in front of the AMC fountain facing Planet Hollywood from 7:00pm-10:45pm
- Sunday: Delta Sky Trio
- Monday & Tuesday: Haze Over Hollywood*
- Wednesday: Hacksaw Hamlin
- Thursday & Friday: Bryan Malpass & Billy Jones*
- Saturday: Mojo Tu
The eclectic life of Samantha Lucas reaches into the worlds of erotic romance, Disney, and spirituality. Her need for adventure and determination to follow her truth has led her into many different areas of life and introduced her to a wide variety of people and she’s learned from all of them.